Adobe Lightroom is has become an essential photography tool. You can now use Adobe Lightroom for PC as well. Most people hesitate using Adobe tools for photography because of their complexities. Adobe Lightroom makes editing on the go easy. You need to have an Adobe account to use the app. It’s a technically creative composer. You do not have to be a pro to use the app; edit raw settings like exposure, contrast, etc or give your photos creative look using tools like colored, black and white and also work with composition of image using crop tools. Once your master piece is done you can share it with the world. You also get 140 GB free for cloud storage.
Adobe Lightroom for PC Key Features:
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Download Adobe Lightroom for PC:
To download Adobe Lightroom for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com. Search for Adobe Lightroom using the Bluestacks search tool and click on the install button to automatically download and install the app. Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage to open Adobe Lightroom.
Download: Adobe Lightroom for PC
Incoming search terms:
- lightroom for pc download