It is very extra ordinary network by reliance jio with their extra ordinary apps make them fixed in the people of india. The very popular android app by reliance jio called jio4gvoice where you can make jio video and voice call in high definition format. Making jio video and voice call using jio4gvoice app is so easy. But there are some issue when making jio call using jio 4g voice app (formerly known as jiojoin) like jio4gvoice call not connecting. Here is the step by step procedures for fixing the issue.
If you have downloaded jio4GVoice app, download now and enjoy the high definition voice and video call free with jio smart network.
Many of people experiencing the jio 4g voice offline or call not connected issues. If your smartphone is VoLTE (Voice Over Long Term Evolution) supports, you need not to install the app, you can make jio voice and video call directly. But making jio video call with the help of jio data network, you can install and enjoy the voice of video calls. When your smartphone does not support VoLTE or 4G Network, you can use the same app and can be convert your smartphone like that features look like VoLTE with the help of jiofi wireless router. As jiofi powers jio 4g network with wifi, you can enjoy the call through jio4gvoice app.
Steps to Solve Jio 4G Voice Offline Problem/ Call Not Connecting
- The one of the solution is to insert the jio sim in slot one of the smartphone since most of the smartphone companies makes the slot one as VoLTE Enabled. Gently place the sim card on slot one and check whether there is notification on the topmost bar of your smartphone shows VoLTE. You can see the symbol just near the Tower symbol. If yes, you can make jio calls using dialpad.
- Download jio4gvoice app.
- turn off your smartphone.
- Insert SIM in slot one.
- Turn on your mobile
- Now go to settings and from there mobile networks
- and then click “search network manually”
- wait for some moments to complete the manual searching
- Now select jio from the list.
- Now open registered mobile network, then download and install jio4gvoice app. You can download the app from play store and using my jio app also.
- Now turn on mobile data.
- The app will be connected to the jio network and shows online status.
Hope you have solved the issues while checking this out article.
If you are experiencing the problem again, then just make your smartphone airplane mode and then deselect airplane mode after sometime, the smartphone automatic network search will identify the network and then try to connect using jio 4g voice app.
It is very fun to make jio video call using jio 4g voice call. Basically jio only allows video call for the smartphone users with 4G Enabled or VoLTE Enabled handset users. At the same time, they have introduced another services from their side for helping the users having no such facility smartphone. By using the jio 4g voice app and a jiofi wifi router, any smartphone users can be able to make jio video call and voice call. Just download and install the jio 4g voice app, now you have to connect to the jio 4g network with the jiofi modem with the ssid and password provided in the inner part of the modem. You can see it when you remove the battery. just write those parameters and connect with it. One important thing is the jio 4g voice app only works on the smartphone after gingerbread. No any apps will work on gingerbread and below versions, parsing error will show.
Now connect your any smartphone with jio 4g voice app with jiofi and enjoy the video and voice call in high definition format.